Thursday 8 December 2011

CURSED

So, I am rewriting my book into a completely different from the other one. I'll be putting on teasers so....let me know what you think.

P.S this photo kind of screams CURSED-

TEASER-

As soon as I stepped through the thresh hold of my house Julian stepped out of his study and leaned against the door frame. “I gather that you spoke to the Jeremy boy?”
            “You consider yourself a holy man,” I said meeting his eyes, seeing his shock at the state I was in, soaked hair from the rain, blood shot eyes, red splotches all over my face. “Yet you are undoubtedly enjoying watching me suffer. You strung me up-making me think there was a cure but then dropped it with something that is much, much worse. My life shattered when my family was murdered and Jeremy picked up the pieces. Now you have undone all of his work.”

1 comment:

  1. Hey Colette, it's Ela from Goodreads.

    I am loving this teaser you posted! Makes me very excited to read your book :)

    And, just to clarify things here for me, you're rewriting your WHOLE book? Why?

    ReplyDelete